Langley, VA. Oct. 22,2018 NASA Technologies for Airplane State Awareness (TASA) and the Augmented Flight Deck Countermeasures (AFDC) experiment series to advance the state of science and technology for safety of flight conferred a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition of my support of a man in their program who went through a challenging divorce and came out positively transformed. He was able to stay focused on his work and significantly advance the programs he works on. I am honored and grateful to be of support to the committed talented people who work to keep flying safe.
Get started on your successfully single life
- NASA Confers Certificate of Appreciation for My Work
- How to Find a Wife & Enjoy Your Life
- Unconventional Divorce Coping Tools
- Decluttering Tips for Men
- Tips for Starting a New Relationship
- Are You an Adult Child of an Alcoholic or Family Dysfunction?
- Are You Ready to Date Again?
- Tedx Talk: Uncovering the Secrets of Your Setting
- How to Deal with Loneliness
- Document Gathering Strategies
- You Need Time to Think
- Who Does Best During Divorce Process?
- Is My Wife Crazy?
- Undeclared War: Cold Wife, Angry Husband
- What Dying Can Teach Us about the End of a Marriage
- Conversation with Divorce Exposed
- How to Use Routine to Steady Your Mood
- Mistakes Men Make When Selecting a New Residence
- An Invitation
- I Want to Go Far Away Fast
- Going into Shock
- Distraction is an Effective Tool
- The Hero’s Journey
- Strategies for Tolerating the Unknown
- “Dopamine Munchies” – 8 Dopamine Inducing Snacks that Are Instant Feel Goods